Application Forms

Parents Request for Temporary Travel Exemption from School

Permission is required for students to travel during the scholastic year for trips which take over 15 scholastic days. Permission is granted only for trips of the following nature: – for medical or other serious family reasons like funerals and weddings of close relatives. – for cultural and educational trips.

What you’ll get
Permission for students to travel abroad during the scholastic year (15+ scholastic days).

How to apply
Fill in the online form, print and sign it. The application is to be filled in by the parents, and submitted in person by at least 1 parent to: The Social Work Service National Shcool Support Services Triq Gaetano Pace Forno Ħamrun Together with travelling tickets, confirmation of school registration, and other relevent documentation to substantiate the request.

Click on the image on the right to access the form.