Date: Friday 1st July *** Class: 11.1 - 11.8 *** Time: 8.30 am – 10.30 am
1. Return of books is by appointment according to the date and time listed above.
2. For the RETURN of BOOKS, students must come to school decently dressed.
3. Books should be prepared in order according to the textbook list attached below.
BRING THE BOOK LIST SENT TO YOU BY POST WITH YOU TO SCHOOL ON THE DAY WHEN RETURNING YOUR BOOKS.
4. Remember to return all library books and any readers borrowed (English readers).
5. Lost and/or missing books must be paid for.
6. Students are to make their way through Gate 2 (Buses’ exit). They will be guided to the yard on the West side, followed by the library and finally make their way out from the school reception. It is very important to follow this route.
7. Only students will be allowed on the school premises.