Year 7 - Date: Tuesday 28th June *** Class: 7.1 - 7.11 *** Time: 8.30 am – 10.30 am
Year 8 - Date: Thursday 23rd June *** Class: 8.1 - 8.10 *** Time: 8.30 am – 12pm
Year 9 - Date: Monday 27th June *** Class: 9.1 - 9.10 *** Time: 8.30 am – 10.30 am
Year 10 - Date: Friday 24th June *** Class: 10.1 - 10.11 *** Time: 8.30 am – 10.30 am
- Students are to follow the textbook list given to them by their Form Teacher.
- For the RETURN of BOOKS students are to come to school decently dressed. ENTRY through GATE 2 YEAR 7 YARD. EXIT through the SCHOOL RECEPTION. PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO WAIT OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL. Only students will be allowed on the school premises.
- Books should be prepared IN ORDER ACCORDING TO THE BOOK LIST GIVEN. BRING THE BOOK LIST WITH YOU. A copy of all book lists is attached below for reference.
- Books marked KEEP are to be kept AT HOME for the next scholastic year.
- Lost and/or missing books must be paid for.
ATTENTION YEAR 9 STUDENTS
Students sitting for Maltese as a Foreign Language are to return their books in the YEAR 7 YARD IMMEDIATELY AFTER THEIR EXAM.
ATTENTION YEAR 10 STUDENTS
Students who have GRAPHICAL COMMUNICATION DURING THE FIRST SESSION are to return their books in the YEAR 7 YARD IMMEDIATELY AFTER THEIR EXAM.